During the COVID-19 pandemic, entrance to the LRC beyond the circulation desk is by appointment only.
- The LRC is stocked with hand sanitizer stations and wipes to clean work surfaces.
- Phase 1 Access: Begining on 22 June, reservations may be made without prior approval. Only 50 seats are available for check-out.
- Patons may reserve 20 hours each week. On July 6th, the LRC will examine usage to determine if this cap may be increased.
- Books may be checked out from the LRC's front desk after being placed "on hold" through an online request.
- If you cannot access the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your account.
- Everyone inside the LRC must comply with the rules, including mask wearing. Seating is prioritized for student study.
- The library’s doors will be open and staffed 0800 – 1600 M-F.
- Registered CACs may be used for swipe entry to the LRC on weekends, evenings, and early mornings to provide 24/7 access. Those who enter the LRC must comply with LRC Rules (particularly the requirements for masks and reserved seats), even after staffed hours.
LRC Study Rooms (D2001 - D2008, D2012, D2015-2018) feature a white board, monitor with USB cable, table, and seating.
Windows computer stations are connected to the .edu network and printers. CAC required.
.MIL computer stations are connected to the .mil network and printers. CAC required.
Mac workstations are connected to the .edu network, printers, and scanners. CAC not required.